- Primary contact for residents to submit their building plans or requests (via the Property Improvement Form) prior to beginning any construction.
- Review all pending plans and requests with the Board or distribute for approval.
- Issue a letter on the disposition of approval or disapproval of these plans or requests.
- If a resident is in violation of an Architectural regulation or bylaw the Committee will recommend to the Board an action plan for their consideration or approval to correct the problem.
- Architectural & Covenants may overlap in reviewing violations both must work together with the board for plan of action.
FLPOA Property Improvement Form (.pdf)
FLPOA Architectural Standards (note - Appendix A contains an outdated Property Improvement Form (PIF) - use the link above for the correct PIF form):
Architectural Standards Document (.pdf)
Architectural Standards - as recorded in Bedford Co Clerk's Office (.pdf)
FLPOA Silt Fencing Regulations:
Silt Fencing Regulations (.pdf)